Friday, July 20, 2018


Duque, My best friend.


In august of 2016, a little dog arrived to my house, it was born one or two months ago and i was given distant relatives. I named him “Duque”. He is very restless, he likes play football with me, he is have much energy and is very strong. Today, he is two years old, but, to look like a baby. When he to stay alone in my house, broke everything he finds and he do much childish things.

Around one year ago, I wanted to take one “Duque” photograph and it is very difficult because he never stayed still. One day, I meet Duque in the garden of my house, in the grass, was dozing, seize the opportunity and I took a photographs. 

Maybe, it is one of the few times my dog lets himself take a photograph, but I appreciation your beauty and I to consider what, “Duque” is the best dog and friend of the world.

2 comments:

  1. I have very photographs of my dog!,I have lucky of that my dog is very photogenic

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all the energy that have your dog must be fun play with he

    ReplyDelete