Sunday, July 22, 2018


The music in my life

The music in my life is all. I wake up listening music, when I take to bath I choose the music playlist so that the time passes faster. When I travel on the bus to the university, I listen to music to enjoy the trip. And when I come back to home, first to do it is play a song with my guitar. Everything I do in my life and my daily life, is related with the music.
I like rock, especially when I was the kid. But, now and the last years, I liked other types of music such as jazz, blues, “cumbia”, reggae, bossanova, “balads”, etc.
My favorite instruments are the acoustic and electric guitar, bass, piano and keyboard. I like because are the instruments that I can play, but I think what all instruments of music are very important and each one has its magic.
My favorite bands are two, Los Bunkers and The Beatles. I considerer what The Beatles one of the most influential bands in the history of rock. And Los Bunkers The best musical band in Chile.


 I not have kind of music what now not like and when was younger I liked.
The best musical film is the La Mision film, the main song is very especial.

3 comments:

  1. The Beatles is a band icon in the music, I love yours songs!, especially "Michelle".

    ReplyDelete

  2. the Beatles, big influential for other bands, a song of them that I love is hey jude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bunkers are one of the great Chile bands it is sad that they have separated

    ReplyDelete