Friday, November 23, 2018



My favourite picture

That picture was taken about two years ago, it was a Sunday day in November a week before I gave the PSU. A group of the pre-university where he was decided to make a trip to a hill near Melipilla as a reason to end the process and also spend a pleasant moment in a unique experience. At that time I was not having a great time, because I felt a bit pressured and stressed by the PSU issue and the subsequent results, I was afraid that I would go wrong and feel like a failure, so that exit served me well. A lot to think and meditate. I think we spent about two hours climbing the hill and at least it was not very sunny. Once we reached the top, we realized the dimensions of the world we live in, the landscape was amazing, and how small and tiny everything looked was impressive to see. At that moment I thought, that we are so insignificant in comparison to the world in which we live, that the only thing we have to look for is to enjoy life and what surrounds us, since we should be privileged to have what we have, and not we have to be angry about insignificant things or unimportant things. This photo I consider one of the best that I have taken since you can clearly see the proportion of what I am vs the world in which we live.

1 comment:

  1. i love climb mountains, the view is perfect in the peak

    ReplyDelete