Friday, November 16, 2018


My postgraduates studies


Well, when I finish my engineering career in food I would like to take advantage of and follow a doctorate or magister, but in reality I have no idea in what area it can be, since, fortunately, the career has and covers several fields such as management, laboratory , research, etc.
But what I have in mind is to get some specialty at the end of the race, and hopefully in Chile or abroad. If I had to decide now, if I were in a foreign country, it should be a country where they spoke Spanish, since nowadays I do not use English and less another language to go to study in another country. Although I have the conviction that by the time I leave university I will manage English much better, so as to be able to develop myself at any time that is necessary. But if I had to choose a country to go to Norway or Finland, especially because they are countries in which it is known that there is a quality of life that is the best in the world, I consider it something fundamental and hopefully stay to live there jajajaj.
I would like to continue my studies abroad because in Chile the field of science is very little developed compared to other countries, where they give more importance. But you never know what might happen in the future and maybe I'll stay in Chile.




1 comment: