Thursday, April 12, 2018

Getting to know each other

Hello classmates, my name is Matias Jimenez and study food engineering at the faculty of chemistry and pharmaceutics of the university of Chile. In my family, i am the youngest of three siblings, i am twenty years old, i like top lay and watch soccer, listen to music and play the guitar. i am fan to soccer team, Club Deportivo Universidad Catolica. I do not miss any match.
 I'm a wrestling fan, and especially WWE. Last year with my brother, we traveled to Orlando, Florida and we were part of Wrestlemania 34, the biggest wrestling event in the world. It was a unique and unforgettable experience.
I live in Melipilla whit my parents, but for reasons of study, i stay in Santiago, near metro Santa Ana. My siblings live´s in Santiago. 
I wolud like to pass the subject of english three :/.
Bye.



2 comments: