Friday, April 20, 2018

To be, or not to be .


When I was  a child I thought be a soccer player, guitar player, astronaut, cartoonist and many other things. Later, I discovered that science is my real passion and specially biology and chemistry. But, at the time of entering of university, I wanted to enter chemistry and pharmaceutics, however, I discovered the career of engineering in food. It was the best decisions of my life.
Now, I am in my second year of engineering in food, I have met many people and made many friends. Just reproach the bouquet of calculation, but I have approved all the other branches, although the chemical branches have been very difficult.
When I finish my career, I dream working in laboratory, and creating new foods. My idea is always create new foods and can sold.
 Bye



3 comments: