Friday, April 27, 2018

My computer
 
My favorite piece of technology is the computer. The computer is the best piece of technology because is multifunctional, is portable and I can surf to net, watching videos in YouTube and Netflix. I can do homework’s of the university and I write e-mails or guide of laboratory.
When I arrived at my house, I used the computer to enjoy the videos on YouTube or watched Dr. House M.D. on Netflix. And when i send homework’s or I need see graphics of the mathematics, to do guide of laboratory, or sometimes when I don’t to print the guide of seminary, I see the guide by Microsoft word .
How the computer is portable, I use when I like. If I wanted, I use the computer in the university, in the bus, in the street, anywhere. I use the computer always I can, the only times I do not occupy the computer is when I'm not at home.
I feel the computer is all, is my working tool, with that I can entertain and I don’t know what to do if I don’t have the computer.


2 comments:

  1. If you don't have your computer, you would should use your cell phone, because this is more practical ;)

    ReplyDelete