Friday, October 26, 2018

MY OBSSESSION: THE MUSIC


My obsession??
I think, and my obsession is the music. I need music in my life. When I travel to university in the bus, I need listen to music with my headphones, because the music do what my life to be more funny. When I study, I listen playlist what help me to concentrate, how classic music or acoustic music, I don’t have preferences. When I practice sports, the music is more important for the motivation, because is very bored do it without music. I think what music is present at all times of the day, of the week, of the life.  
When I arrive at my house after a long day of university, I need take my acoustic guitar and play, sometimes pass 30 minutes or 1 hour and I do not realize. 
Every time what go to Melipilla, i play keyboard and electric guitar. Listening to how that guitar sounds is amazing, for me, literally, is music for my ear.
In the high school, when I had 13 years hold, with my school friends, we created a band. We share the same feeling for the music, and the same way of living life.
The music is all, it presented in every moment, every time and every place.




2 comments: