Friday, October 5, 2018

A country i would like to visit


Heeello!

A country i would like to visit is England. I like England because they have the best league of soccer in the world: The Premier League. And i be fanatic to Arsenal Football Club, this is it to more famous club of football in England and is very famous in the world. My dream is to go England and visit London for the watch matches of Arsenal in his stadium: Emirates Stadium. Everyone who visited the Emirates stadium commented that it is a unique experience.












Besides visit England I would like visit Italy. Because, in my opinion, Italy owns the most beautiful places of the world. For example: Amalfi Coast, Venice, Roma, etc. These places have a special harmony what never find in other place. My sister visit Italy and this places this year, and the pictures what she took are too beautiful the which I was lovely.
Maybe, more years later, when I finish my university career and I work in some job, probably i visit England and Italy:( .




1 comment:

  1. Do you like football?, I think that is the sport that I like least my

    ReplyDelete