Friday, October 19, 2018

The most embarrassing thing i will admit


The most embarrassing thing i will admit


When I was 5 years old, i going in Kinder and one day in the break, I was playing with my friends and I feel everything goes black.  More lately I wake up and I feel headache. Well, I crashed against metal post jajaj. About a week each person in the school laughed me. After them, I take with good mood.

In 2013, I was in the school and the second year of secondary. And I had a rock band with my friends of classmates. I play songs of the Beatles, and one day we are presented in a school festival. Well, minutes before we were introduced, we were in dressing rooms getting ready to play and on stage there was a musical show with dancers and singers. At that time I do not know what I thought, but I took the stage. I remember that I heard many shouts about getting off the stage, because the show continued and only i reacted to get back to dressing rooms jajajaj. My friends laughed too much and still remember it.

I don’t remember more embarrassing things but when I remember the ones that have happened to me, I still feel very embarrassed.



1 comment: