Friday, October 12, 2018


My favourite concert

I have two favourite concerts in my life, Silvio Rodriguez concert and the Beats concert.


In my opinion, Silvio Rodríguez is one of the most important musicians in Latin America and the world. His songs are very beautiful and his lyrics have a special feeling. Songs  like: Ojala, oleo de una mujer con sombrero, Santiago de chile, ángel para un final, etc. In May 2015, Silvio Rodríguez gave a concert in Chile, and I went. The harmony that was special and the way what him play the guitar are amazing. Since this day, Silvio Rodriguez is a one inspiration musical for me.




The Beats are a tribute band of The Beatles. Personally, The Beatles are the best group in the history of the music. Not only because the fame what they had, were writing many songs and almost all are a very good. Songs like: help!, something, she loves you, twist and shout, etc. In 2012, we went to see The Beats, with my father and my brother. In this concert, i sing all songs, and I believe, if they had played more songs, I would have sung them.

1 comment:

  1. Tribute groups to some artist are very good, sing the same songs and tickets are cheaper

    ReplyDelete